Monday, March 12, 2012

B-day

assalamualaikum and welcome back

how to describe our heart..... nobody is perfect. I do not know why it happens .... although it is not required ... I still do it all .. Ya Allah, help your servant .... I often default to the game world .... forget that the creator of these worlds. Give me strength to face this residual waste my life ... Do not let me lose the game the syaitan .. to thee do we worship, and to whatever we ask for help ...

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful,
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds
The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful
Lord of the Day of Judgment
to thee do we worship, and unto thee we ask for help
show us the straight way
the way that you have blessed
not the way to the wrong people
and nor those who go astray..
aminnnn



p/s~ i need u

No comments:

Post a Comment